The Foundation for the Advancement of Health Education (FAHE) is seeking nominations for the 2022 Ann E. Nolte Writing Award. This award recognizes authors or organizations that make a significant contribution to the profession of health education and promotion through a publication focused on (a) the future of health education and health promotion, (b) philosophical/ethical issues, or (c) history relevant to the profession.
We invite your nominations for this award – nominations should meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrates a significant contribution to health education/health promotion literature.
- Published in print or electronic format.
- Published within the last 3 years (for the 2022 award, publications will be considered from 2020, 2021, and 2022).
- Written or developed by either individual or multiple authors, editors, or organizations.
- Documents under consideration must be in English regardless of the country of origin.
- Publications for consideration can include any of the following: articles from peer reviewed journals, doctoral dissertations, master degree theses, books, chapters within edited books, and reports or proceedings.
See previous Ann E. Nolte Writing Award recipients.
The deadline to submit your application for the Ann E. Nolte Writing Award has been reached.